· We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
· We believe God is revealed in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We believe Jesus was born of a virgin, lived on earth without sin, died on a cross to save us all from our sins, and rose from the dead on the third day.
· We believe Jesus sits at the right hand of God in Heaven to intercede for those who believe in Him.
· We believe Jesus will return to earth and judge the world.
· We believe everyone has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, thus needing His grace. The forgiveness of sin comes through faith in Jesus Christ, by the repentance of sins, confession of faith in Him, and Christian baptism by immersion.
· We believe Christians should accept the Lord’s invitation to meet around His table each week for communion.
· We believe the church is on earth to share the news of Jesus' salvation and to help believers grow in knowledge and in their service to Him.